In 52 countries around the globe – from Australia to Egypt, from Chile to China – students can take classes at other colleges and universities, participate in a co-op or conduct independent research abroad. These experiences give students a window into other cultures, while offering opportunities to practice language skills,develop better communication skills, and incorporate classroom knowledge into real-life experiences.
The School of Criminology and Criminal Justice offers many exciting international options, including:
- An exchange program with The Faculty of Law at Vrije Universiteit in Amsterdam
- An exchange program with Southwest University of Political Science and Law in Chongqing, China
- An exchange program with the Faculty of Law at the Catholic University in Leuven, Belgium
- An exchange program with the School of Law at Erasmus University in The Netherlands
- An exchange program with the School of Law at Bialystock University in Poland
- A variety of short study abroad programs entitled “Dialogues of Civilizations”
- Traditional study abroad options in a wide variety of academic subjects. Courses are taught in either English or the host language.
- International Co-op positions around the world
Learn more about global opportunities at Northeastern University here>>
Additional information on academic exchange programs may be found at http://www.northeastern.edu/studyabroad/.
For graduate students interested in participating in our any of our exchange programs, please contact Ms. Laurie Mastone at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.